With your support we are making progress for lab animals: bans on the use of chimpanzees and wild caught monkeys in EU labs; phasing out the capture of wild monkeys to stock the factory farms; ending the use of offspring of wild-caught monkeys; the cosmetics testing ban in the EU; stopping the Colombian hunters trapping owl monkeys for malaria experiments; most airlines refusing to transport monkeys for research; replacement of animals in teaching and restrictions on certain painful experiments across Europe. But thousands of monkeys and dogs are still being subjected to painful safety tests.
- Tell your Member of Parliament or elected Representatives in Congress that you want a commitment to end animal experiments, and replacement with advanced non-animal scientific methods.
- Make a donation to support our work to help animals in laboratories.
- Get involved in, and share, our campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Spread the word: Write to your local newspaper; blog about it.
- Pledge to use cruelty-free cosmetics and household products – and persuade friends and family members to do so too.
- Write to a company that tests on animals. Let them know you will not use their products while they continue to carry out such tests, and that you’ll tell others to do the same.